Situated in the heart of Rice Military in Houston, this Class A office building underwent major renovations from 2012 to 2013 and has been a highly sought asset by many due to its location, size, and accessibility to the Houston Metro area. Coupled the recent completion of the Memorial Park Conservatory and Memorial Park Golf Course now home to The Houston Open, this asset continues to thrive in and positively impact the surrounding community.
- ZeusLending.com Claims a Top Spot in 2021 Best Mortgage Companies to Work for Competition
- Why Residential Investors are Moving to Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Investing in the Time of Coronavirus
- 7 Hacks Leaders Use to Build Trust in Domestically-Disbursed Virtual Teams
- You Should Really Move Your IRA into Real Estate