Silvermine is 220-unit Class B property located in Victoria, Texas. This asset is one of two multi-family properties that is a part of The Victoria Multi-Family Portfolio acquired in 2020. Victoria is ranked as one of the top 7 most recession-resistant cities in the U.S. There is a large supply gap for renters in the Class B/C marketplace there. 80% of the existing units were renovated prior to acquisition for a greater upside to investors. The Victoria Multi-Family Portfolio also consists of Victoria Station, both centrally located in Victoria totaling 440-units across both properties. Victoria is one of the hubs of the State’s energy and transportation sector(s) respectively and is home to one of the most diversified employment bases throughout South Texas. The local and state impact of this asset helps Victoria remain one of the most recession resistant cities in Texas.
- Real estate transactions: Jones on Main, Riverway Houston see flurry of office leasing
- ZeusLending.com Claims a Top Spot in 2021 Best Mortgage Companies to Work for Competition
- Why Residential Investors are Moving to Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Investing in the Time of Coronavirus
- 7 Hacks Leaders Use to Build Trust in Domestically-Disbursed Virtual Teams