The Edloe Forum portfolio includes two adjacent office buildings acquired in January of 2019. These properties are prominently positioned along W. Alabama Street and Edloe Street, in the heart of the Greenway Plaza submarket between Houston’s Central Business District and the Galleria. Both buildings are nestled directly in between two of Houston’s most affluent and prestigious neighborhoods: River Oaks and West University Place. Both properties will undergo interior renovations to upgrade the space from a Class C office space to a Class A by putting approximately $1M of renovations into the common area spaces of both buildings, while steadily increasing rental rates to achieve market rates for the location. Boutique office space remains a mainstay in our economy and allows local businesses and their respective communities to thrive off one another. This relationship forms a unique, symbiotic, and profound impact for the local community.
- Real estate transactions: Jones on Main, Riverway Houston see flurry of office leasing
- ZeusLending.com Claims a Top Spot in 2021 Best Mortgage Companies to Work for Competition
- Why Residential Investors are Moving to Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Investing in the Time of Coronavirus
- 7 Hacks Leaders Use to Build Trust in Domestically-Disbursed Virtual Teams