3133 Southwest Freeway is a recession resistant 27,000 sq. ft. existing building on almost a full acre of land. This is an exclusive trophy asset located in the heart of Houston, Texas, with a legacy branded location, with dual access off Southwest Freeway and Westpark Drive. The size and location of this site are perfect for a future vertical development. The renovations to the building coupled with the preservation of the grandfathered “billboard-height” pylon sign that is visible to 256,000 vehicles per day, has the potential for profound community impact that helps both the asset, its tenants, and the City of Houston.
- Real estate transactions: Jones on Main, Riverway Houston see flurry of office leasing
- ZeusLending.com Claims a Top Spot in 2021 Best Mortgage Companies to Work for Competition
- Why Residential Investors are Moving to Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Investing in the Time of Coronavirus
- 7 Hacks Leaders Use to Build Trust in Domestically-Disbursed Virtual Teams