This new multi-phase development that spans across 9.304 acres of land consists of a free-standing emergency room that was completed and opened for business in 2021. This asset has exceptional regional mobility and marketability with immediate frontage to interstate-10 and Garth Road. This location is a highly sought out area of Baytown which is rich with recent development, and, has an economy that specializes in Construction, Mining, Quarrying, Oil, Gas Extraction, and Transportation & Warehousing, which employs 1.53 times more people than what would be expected in a location of this size, which provides great potential upside as a long-term hold.
- Real estate transactions: Jones on Main, Riverway Houston see flurry of office leasing
- ZeusLending.com Claims a Top Spot in 2021 Best Mortgage Companies to Work for Competition
- Why Residential Investors are Moving to Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Investing in the Time of Coronavirus
- 7 Hacks Leaders Use to Build Trust in Domestically-Disbursed Virtual Teams