Located in one of the hottest real estate markets in Houston, this asset was acquired in 2017. Just under 1.25 acres of land, 1324 N Shepherd is being developed into a 24,000 sq. ft. retail center with frontage to one of Houston’s most prominent thoroughfares in the Heights. Construction of this retail center is expected to be completed in 2020.
- Real estate transactions: Jones on Main, Riverway Houston see flurry of office leasing
- ZeusLending.com Claims a Top Spot in 2021 Best Mortgage Companies to Work for Competition
- Why Residential Investors are Moving to Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Investing in the Time of Coronavirus
- 7 Hacks Leaders Use to Build Trust in Domestically-Disbursed Virtual Teams