This new development consists of a 6,000 sq. ft. free-standing emergency room and a 12,000 sq. ft. Medical Office Building that was completed in 2019. Phase II of construction is expected to commence in 2020 and will consist of a 19,000 sq. ft. retail strip coupled with a 3,000 sq. ft. pad site available for ground lease. Development in Jersey Village has continued at a rapid pace and the availability of medical office and retail space with excellent frontage continues to help the local community flourish.
- Real estate transactions: Jones on Main, Riverway Houston see flurry of office leasing
- ZeusLending.com Claims a Top Spot in 2021 Best Mortgage Companies to Work for Competition
- Why Residential Investors are Moving to Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Investing in the Time of Coronavirus
- 7 Hacks Leaders Use to Build Trust in Domestically-Disbursed Virtual Teams